Friday, December 16, 2011

Welcome To The Funny Holidays Blog

Welcome to the weird part of the blogsphere.
Bloggers are always looking for content. Where's the next story coming from. We have ideas in the back of our head, but certain stars haven't aligned or there are missing pieces in the puzzle and the story never materializes. I had that happen to me months ago, but I never forgot what I was looking for. And now I've found it - Funny Holidays. This is going to be a great blog. Should be full of laughs. And actually could be interesting and informative.

The idea hit me when another "National Dry Toast Day" passed and I wondered, "There has got to be a list of these goofy holidays." I looked around, but couldn't come up with what I wanted.

Yesterday, while dealing with a completely unrelated issue, I found the Holy Grail of Funny Holidays. And there's over 400 of them. This find deserved a blog all on its own.

Thanks for stopping. Come back often. Subscribe. I guarantee you will laugh your ass off at something on this site.

Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment